2018 Calendar ContestAPR 28
Our 2018 Calendar Contest is on now. See our Calendar Page for more details!
Scotiabank Calgary MarathonMAY 28
Run for us, and help save a life
Pawsitive Match Rescue is proud to participate in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge for the 2017 Calgary Marathon on May 28th.
May 28 07:00 AM MDT - Scotiabank Calgary Marathon Start at Stampede Park
Confederation 150k Solo
Centaur Subaru 21.1k
Jugo Juice 10k
GoodLife Fitness 5k Walk & Run
Scotiabank Kids Marathon (Ages 12 and under)
Confederation 150k Relay Team
Register online for the race here
How to Register in the Race and Set Up a Fundraising Account?
- Fill in your distance and your details, you will be asked if you want to participate in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge - Choose YES
- Choose a charity from the dropdown and set up a user name and password when prompted. Fill in the remainder of the information required and click Continue to Payment at the bottom of the page.
Click the yellow button that has the charity name in it to be redirected to your fundraising page. Once in your fundraising page you can send out emails to your friends and family to support you!
- To personalize your page, send invitations to donors and more – Click on Check Fundraising Results
- Change Personal Information – Click on Profile tab
- Create or join a team of fundraisers – Click on Team tab
Don't want to run but would like to donate? You can donate to our general fundraising page here
Please email email@example.com with any questions!
If you have any questions contact Betty at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also stage regular adoptathons throughout the year, as well as Pawsitive Match Rescue Foundation holds weekly adoption events with the help of our local Calgary and area retail friends. Click here to see our upcoming adoption events.
In some cases, we launch specific campaigns to fund medical procedures for specific dogs in our care. Details on current medical fundraising efforts can be found on our Pawsitive Patients page.
If you have an idea for an event or fundraising campaign, we'd love to hear from you! Contact us at email@example.com. We are also always in need of volunteers to help organize and run adoptathons or fundraisers. If you have some extra time and would like to help us out, check out the Volunteer page.